Terms & Conditions
For all intents and purposes in the following Terms & Conditions, the term "Vendor" will apply to any 'Booth Holder' at Bedlam on the Beach, whether it be an Artist, Vendor, Sponsor or Partner Booth.
- Vendor agrees to comply with all the rules and guidelines set forth by Bedlam on the Beach and/or its designated representatives.
- The Vendor understands that removal from the event is at the discretion of the Event Organizers and all deposits and or payments may be forfeited.
- The Vendor, if tattooing on premises, agrees to use single-use needles and inks, use certified sharps container to dispose of used needles, follow recognized professional tattooing standards, and maintain a clean workstation. This includes properly bagging contaminated waste each day for removal and policing the booth area before final departure for any tattooing product or materials.
- The Vendor understands that the sale of tattoo machines and or tattoo equipment to the general public, is expressly forbidden at this event, and is a violation of this contract. Any violation of this contract may result in immediate removal from the event by Event Organizers.
- The Vendor agrees not to alter the booth size assigned to him/her without permission.
- The Vendor agrees not to tape, nail, puncture, or in anyway affix any material to Daytona Ocean Center Property, including walls or pillars.
- Vendor agrees to reimburse Daytona Ocean Center and Bedlam on the Beach, for any and all damages caused by Vendor, Vendor’s agents, Employees, Subcontractors, and/or Vendors guests.
- A Vendor booth is described as a pipe and draped area, approximately 10’X10’ with two (2) draped tables, four (4) chairs, two (2) trashcans, and an electrical hook-up. Placement of said booth is at the discretion of the Event Organizers. Each booth is intended for the use of two (2) Tattoo Artists, or two (2) Merchandise agents. Any additional material provided to the vendor is at the discretion of the Event Organizers.
- Fees paid for a booth rental includes the cost of admission for a total of two (2) people and also one worker wristband to Bedlam on the Beach. Unless otherwise predetermined, 2 laminates and 1 wristband will be provided for each booth contract. All additional persons must purchase, either in advance or at the door.
- The Promoter and/or Event Organizer (s) agrees to provide and pay all location and establishment fees.
- Vendors agree to pay all applicable license fees and or permits required by local health department.
- The Vendor agrees to comply and follow all sterilization standards set forth by local health licensing requirements.
- No refunds for events within 30 days will be offered. In the event of Force Majeure, all booth deposits will be applied to the rescheduled or postponed date. If written notice is given for refund for a postponed event a refund can be offered to be applied after the date of the postponed events conclusion. Notice of 30 days or more before the event date must be given for All refunds.
- As noted on the registration forms, a 50% deposit is required to hold a booth. Payment in full must be received by 30 days before Bedlam on the Beach. Failure of Vendor to meet payment deadlines without making other acceptable arrangements shall make this contract null and void and render any and all payments made by Vendor non-refundable.
- There is a standard NO REFUND policy in effect, however any such requests shall be reviewed by the Event Organizers, with their decision being FINAL.
- All applicable Agreements and Contracts for Bedlam on the Beach may not be altered except by amending agreement in writing and executed by each of the parties involved.
- Each obligation or agreement of a party contained in all applicable Agreements and Contracts for Bedlam on the Beach, even though not expressed as a covenant, is considered for all purposes to be a covenant.
- There will be a thermo fax and copy machine for use in the convention center.
- No one under the age of 18 will be tattooed. All people receiving tattoo(s) must have filled out the provided a digital or paper release form with a copy of a valid picture I.D. attached. Any Vendor failing to produce paperwork will be asked to leave and will not be invited back.
- Every fresh tattoo must be bandaged, NOT wrapped in PLASTIC, unless a dermal bandaging type is used.